Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: I NEED INFO PLEASE?

  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    I NEED INFO PLEASE?

    QUESTION NUMBER 1... WHO OPERATES AND RUNS THIS FORUM? QUESTION 2.. WHAT ARE THE RULES AND GUIDLINES ONE MUST OBEY? 3. WHAT MERITS ONE GETTING BOOTED OF THE FORUM?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I NEED INFO PLEASE?

    You may want to speak with Rocketer about it. He sets the rules, owns and runs the forum. If you don't like, leave it. Its as simple as that.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: I NEED INFO PLEASE?

    So it is not you then? you only answered one of my questions sir, could you answer the others please 1 in stripes?It is easy to be a smart elic when no one knows who you are, right?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I NEED INFO PLEASE?

    The rules are at the top of the topics. That should answer all of your questions without you taking it up directly with Rock.

    [ QUOTE ]
    It is easy to be a smart elic when no one knows who you are, right?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    And actually, its easy being a smart elic all the time. It doesn't matter if no one knows you or not. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    But honestly, I wasn't being smart, just answering your questions. Apparently that doesn't satisfy you, and if it doesn't go start your own forum or play by the rules.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I NEED INFO PLEASE?

    The forum is more or less owned by me as of now. The previous owner left, hopefully he'll return at some point.

    Rules used to be on there, but the upgrade of the server lost them. Basically, the rules are pretty simple. Kids (youth) will be not be downed/insulted. For example, you can say that such and such team had trouble passing the ball but not that person X sucks. There is ways to make points without attacks. Coaches are able to be questioned, or anything along those, but try to keep things to things that are public or in the press. For example, we don't want to hear that Coach X is a drunk, but if Coach X shows up in the newspaper charged with drunken driving, then its not rumors. Basically, try to be decent. Try to post in a manner, respect others, even if you don't agree with them.

    Booted off the forum has only happened a handful of times. People, if things get too personal, have had short term bans, but only one-two users have ever been BOOTED. It was into extreme raceist comments and repeated warnings didn't work.

    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I NEED INFO PLEASE?

    If you know Stripes, then you know he's a smart "aleck" 24/7. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I NEED INFO PLEASE?

    I appreciate that Mik, I really do. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: I NEED INFO PLEASE?

    Thank you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •